Reporting Data Management Specialist
We are looking for Reporting Data Management Specialist with the following profile:
(Project based contract with duration period 6-9 months)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Good analytical skills
- Able to support customers in formulating their requirements
- Team player, and is able to work well independently
Subject matter expertise in development, configuration, parameterization and business/operational analysis in the following fields:
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Hyperion Interactive Reporting (Brio)
- Informatica Powercenter (ETL)
- Oracle Warehouse Builder (ETL)
- Oracle data warehouse features
- SQL, PL/SQL
- SQL Loader
- Data Warehouse principles
- Data Warehouse design
- Dimensional modelling
- UNIX shell scripting
- IBM Tivoli Access Manager
- A good standard English required, Dutch desirable, other European languages an advantage
- Broad interest in reporting, database and ETL technologies and interest in new Data Mgt technology development.
- Be aware of new development and best practices in the areas of data management
- Deployment of Campaign management systems and associated Datamarts.
- Development of Customer Authentication Platform and integration of data sources to allow pan European reporting, data mining, and data synchronisation for the LGI Sales and Self-care websites (Pan European Abstraction Layer).
- Development of data integration services for a suite of LGI Self-care website applications.
- Specification, development and implementation of the Pan European business intelligence reporting platform.
- Providing Data integration services for a suite of back office applications and systems including CRM and Billing systems.
- Specification, development, implementation of data transformations by using the Informatica Powercenter (ETL) tool
- Specification, development, implementation of RPD
- Specification, development, implementation of dashboards and reports by using the OBIEE
- Contributing to the development of data management standards and implementation of those standards.
- Optimization of data sources.
- Designing development & implementing Datamarts for various functions.
- Contributing to LGI data management strategy and working with the Enterprise Architects to develop and refine data strategy
- Assessing, designing and implementations of change requests on the existing Data Management platforms within the specified SLA timelines.
- Addressing, solution proposals and solving of incidents on the Data Management platform within the set SLA timelines
- Perform capacity monitoring and planning in assessing new projects and change requests.
If you are interested in our company and the position please, send your CV, indicating the reference number.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.