The business model at ecoligo is far from standard, serving both private investors in Germany and business leaders from countries across emerging markets, fighting the climate crisis with affordable clean energy.
The main goal was to develop a complete software solution consisting of an internal ERP system, a customized CRM solution, and a user-facing crowd-investing platform.
- The software maps the whole business process from selling and setting up a project
- To financing the project through a crowd-investing portal
- To tracking the project performance and sending payments to the investors.
- The app collects, processes, and compares the overall project data and visualizes it in different user-specific dashboards.
- The system provides automatic predictions, analytics, and reporting. Some of the integrations with other systems include an external platform for crowdfunding, different payment services, and meteo-control for data related to solar systems.
- The software solution helped ecoligo to avoid working with various tools and systems when managing data and projects. They automated the manual work that was leading to inefficiencies. Currently, the risk of human error and additional effort and cost are significantly lower.
Our developers and managers are experienced and skilled professionals, who are always ready to meet various engineering tasks.
We are proud of achieving the excelent, results developing a comfortable environment.
Backend Team Lead