HSBC is a financial services organization that serves more than 40 million customers, ranging from individual savers and investors to some of the world’s biggest companies and governments. The company network covers 63 countries and territories, and we’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth, and perspectives to open up a world of opportunity for our customers.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris, and Bermuda stock exchanges.
The scope was to build a system for HSBC, aiming at providing HSBC Wholesale customers the necessary controls and information to allow them to ensure the demand, supply, and financial resilience of their supply chain and to identify opportunities to optimize this score.
The service is on the Data Held by HSBC, their unique understanding of the customer, and proprietary data metrics to provide the customer with an interface that enables:
- Flagging any global and local issues that impact their supply chain in real-time
- Modelling and scenario planning, which will eventually leverage the customer’s own ERP, alongside using HSBC proprietary, third party and open-source data
- An interface for the HSBC relationship manager to collaborate and access the data models for their customers
- Optimization of supply chain and financial resilience
The software architecture is based on microservices. The chosen approach allows much more flexibility when it comes to adding new features. It also has several benefits that enhanced the parallel development of modules by different teams located in different geographical regions. Kubernets has been used as an orchestration tool.
- HSBC’s customers from supply chain managers to CFOs will be able to gauge the health of their supply chain and benchmark this against competitors.
Our developers and managers are experienced and skilled professionals, who are always ready to meet various engineering tasks.
We are proud of achieving the excelent, results developing a comfortable environment.