Imperva is a comprehensive digital security leader on a mission to help organizations protect their data and all paths to it. Only Imperva protects all digital experiences, from business logic to APIs, microservices, and the data layer, and from vulnerable, legacy environments to cloud-first organizations.
Their leading product is the Web Application Firewall which prevents attacks on important transactions and the stealing of sensitive data. Customers around the world trust Imperva to protect their applications, data, networks, and websites from cyber attacks. With an integrated approach combining edge, application security, and data security, Imperva protects companies ranging from cloud-native start-ups to global multinationals with hybrid infrastructure.
Imperva Threat Research and our global intelligence community keep Imperva ahead of the threat landscape and seamlessly integrate the latest security, privacy, and compliance expertise into our solutions.
- The main challenge for Imperva is to scale up its development capacities so it could increase the development intensity and bring more competitive products to the market.
- The specific is that required very senior experts with rather an exotic tech stack, who have also advanced cyber security domain knowledge.
- Understanding the local labor market dynamics, Stanga1 has introduced a series of highly innovative Marketing and Recruitment campaigns to target top experts, that is not reachable over the usual channels.
- Stanga1 has organized an assessment process that filters only the best who are fitting the high expectations of the client.
- Stanga1 has built a fully operational team of senior experts with advanced knowledge and skills related to developing complex CyberSecurity solutions.
- Тeams we currently have at Stanga1 are DevOps, Java Back-end, and Test Automation. They help Imperva to unlock its high potential and increase development intensity.