Nando’s is a South African multinational fast-casual chain that specializes in flame-grilled peri-peri style chicken. Founded in Johannesburg in 1987, Nando’s operates over 1,200 restaurants in 30 countries.
Development of the Nando’s home delivery platform for UK&I. The aim is to have a highly available scalable platform that is handling a huge load.
- The platform has to be also with reliable protection due to the personal data and payments that have been processed to date.
- The architecture is based on microservices. This approach allows easier integration with Serveless services provided by AWS that are used ad-hoc. It also allows the flexibility of developing multiple features in parallel without one team being blocked from another’s development.
- Node.js and React are used as a main stack in order to guarantee reliable technical fundament of well-supported technologies.
- the platform aims to engage and deepen relationships with customers, and allow customers to have visibility of all orders with Nando’s.
- By using new modern technologies and a project management approach, Stanga1 has built a stable highly available ordering platform that handles hundreds of requests every minute.
Our developers and managers are experienced and skilled professionals, who are always ready to meet various engineering tasks.
We are proud of achieving the excelent, results developing a comfortable environment.